miercuri, octombrie 28, 2009

Who am I ?

How's my life?
Well... i have a very complex life...lot's of ups and downs...

What do i want?
I wanna stand in the rain, under a umbrella with the sweetest girl i know!

Who's that girl?
I wish i know... but what i know is that she's somewhere out there!!!

Why?
It's just who I am, i don't drink i don't smoke,i'm the kindest guy you'll ever see!

I'm not narcissist, i don't love myself, i have lot's of problems, but I leave them behind and look forward in my life and hope for the best!

You think you know me? Hell NO! I don't even know myself to well... trust me? Yes... You'll never regret that!

So... when you say i wanna know you better... you'll up for lot's of great things, and more to come!

Then... be my guest ;)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu